Redhawk Caldera Empire of steel.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He said the magic word: "mates." Towhee rolled her eyes and shoved at him, though there was a (not so) secretly pleased twinkle in her eye. She had never been one for romance and her entire approach to her relationship with Reyes could hardly be called romantic. But she was rather fond of him and, every day, she also grew more attached to the idea of raising their litter together.

-"Please do,"- she replied simply. -"I'd really like to promote him at some point."- It was technically her decision to make, though she definitely wanted Phox and Niamh onboard, especially if he ended up with the Sovereign title.

Anyway, that left the one last thing she wanted to float past her brother. Towhee kind of needed his validation, since she was actually struggling with it. -"Reyes wants me to take his name. At first, I was like, hell no, I'm not changing mine. But the more I think about it, the more I like the idea,"- she admitted. -"I think I want to go by Redhawk-Rivaini, so I can share with our kids."-

She stopped there, eyes searching his face. Towhee intended to drop her godparents' surname but keep her middle name to honor them. Despite this, she felt like she was betraying their memory or something. Perhaps that was silly. She hoped her brother could help her navigate her feelings on the matter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 16, 2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 16, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 16, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 17, 2021, 09:56 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 17, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 21, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 21, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - March 05, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - March 05, 2021, 01:42 PM