Redhawk Caldera (M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Birth 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: detailed depictions of labor and delivery (not graphic but reader discretion is still advised!).

Her labor had begun last night, the contractions so mild and far apart that Towhee managed to catch a few hours of sleep. When early dawn light began creeping into the Hobbit Hole, she woke with a snort and clambered to her feet to answer an urgent call of nature. It actually reminded her of the night she'd delivered Meerkat, though as she waddled to the doorway and squatted just outside, she only passed what felt like a gallon of urine.

She remained in a squat for several minutes after emptying her bladder. It felt natural and relieved some of the pressure on her midsection. Towhee breathed through a round of contractions—they were growing a little stronger now—and eventually straightened. The puppies had shifted closer to the birth canal and the sudden change to her center of gravity made her teeter. But she widened her stance, carefully holding still even as the March sky continued to brighten toward daybreak.

This is set on the 26th. I wanted to give us some time to play around and maybe help earn some trades! Everyone in the pack is welcome!!! @Phox @Ruenna @Reyes @Fennec @Lenny :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration. - by Towhee - March 22, 2021, 09:58 AM