Redhawk Caldera (M) Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't noticed Reyes was there until he brushed alongside her, evidently prepared to catch her should she lose her balance. Towhee looked toward him sharply, catching his concerned question. Before she could answer him, a contraction rippled through her with significantly more force than those previous. Her teeth clenched, the muscle in her jaw jumping as Meerkat suddenly appeared on her other side. She shuddered through the wave of pain, letting out an explosive breath when it subsided.

"They'll be here soon," Towhee announced to no one in particular, slanting her muzzle toward Meerkat to add, "I'm okay. It's no picnic, but..." It would be worth it, in the end. She managed a thin smile for the yearling, then turned to look at Reyes, only for Rue's approach from afield to catch her eye.

Two of her three "baby daddies" were now present. Towhee wished Phox could be here too but she knew he'd gone to look for Niamh. The timing was unfortunate but she could hardly blame him. She briefly wondered what would happen if and when he found her, though Towhee couldn't dwell on that now, nor her brother's absence. He could see his adopted children just as soon as he returned, with or without Niamh and their pups.

Another contraction began, much sooner than Towhee expected. "Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuck," she cursed, the sheer agony wrenching a moan out of her. Breathing hard, she attempted to turn around and walk back into the den but only made it just past the doorway before she sank to the floor. Her flanks quivered and she shut her eyes, grimacing until the intense cramp released once more.

"Someone," Towhee panted, "please call for Fennec."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn on your record player and run into a world of beautiful collaboration. - by Towhee - March 24, 2021, 07:23 PM