Redhawk Caldera All black everything.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was a little difficult to read his lips in the rainfall, though Towhee caught the gist of his offer. They did have several good sitters on standby and a break to spend some time alone with Reyes might be nice. But just thinking about it reminded her of their other "dad's" absence. Phox had missed their birth and now several weeks of their life. Towhee didn't hold it against him, though she was forced to acknowledge that he wasn't a figure in their lives, much less a father figure.

And then there was Niamh and their puppies too, though Towhee caught herself and tried to push these thoughts from her mind before they made her feel even worse. She focused her orange eyes on one of the wolves she did have close at hand. She knew she could vent to him; he was meant to be her confidante, among other things. But she didn't want to spend what precious little time they had together dwelling on things they couldn't help.

Instead, she focused on three of the words she'd picked up clearly: "Whisk you away..." "I'm not usually one for whisking anywhere," Towhee answered, wiping away some rainwater clinging to her jaw, "but a getaway sounds nice. As much as they overwhelm me sometimes, I wouldn't actually wanna leave the kids behind. What if we planned a family trip? Maybe... what if we went to visit your family? They're on the coast, aren't they?" And so was Alyx, for that matter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All black everything. - by Towhee - April 19, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 20, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - April 20, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 22, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - April 22, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 22, 2021, 01:10 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - April 22, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 22, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - April 22, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 02, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - May 03, 2021, 09:23 AM