Redhawk Caldera All black everything.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She went very stiff when Reyes proposed making a trip by himself first. Towhee wanted to shout, "No!" Every cell in her body protested the thought of him leaving right now. What if he ended up like Phox, gone for weeks without a word? The Sovereign wouldn't be totally bereft without him but, all the same, she immediately loathed the idea.

But then, he had a clear destination in mind. And it sounded like he might want to visit his relatives for their own sake, not just because of the pups. Towhee took a steadying breath, willing a calmness she didn't particularly feel. She wanted more time with him, not less, but she didn't want to unilaterally overrule him if he wanted to see his family. Family was of utmost importance to her too.

"The kids won't be old enough for a while yet," Towhee countered, "I just wanted..." She paused, searching for the right words. "I wanted something to look forward to, I guess. But," she continued, orange eyes roving his face searchingly, "do you really want to see your family? The timing isn't great but, really," Towhee finished on a sigh, "when is it ever?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
All black everything. - by Towhee - April 19, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 20, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - April 20, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 22, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - April 22, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 22, 2021, 01:10 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - April 22, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 22, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - April 22, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 02, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: All black everything. - by Towhee - May 03, 2021, 09:23 AM