Redhawk Caldera Follow your heart, little child of the west wind.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He made a reply of some kind and Towhee looked to Ruenna for an interpretation before yelling, "If you have no business here, then scoot!" It was more of an encouragement than a demand, though Towhee gave him the beady eye from all the way up here.

Soon, she retrained her attention on Rue. "I actually asked her about that. She said she's not remotely interested in leadership," Towhee shared with a huff of laughter. It was a little disappointing, though she respected Meerkat's take on the matter. "What about you?" she couldn't help but voice the thought that drifted through her head. After all, Ruenna had been her Beta once before.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind. - by Towhee - May 07, 2021, 06:26 PM