Redhawk Caldera Follow your heart, little child of the west wind.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Good," came Towhee's reply, along with a soft smile, "that's settled, then." Perhaps that was the most clichéd thing she could've said in the moment but, oh well. Just because Rue's condition had stirred her emotions didn't mean the Sovereign would suddenly find profound words.

She squinted out at the spot where Meerkat had disappeared into the distance, wondering what the yearling would find. Would she find anything at all? More for her (Meerkat's) sake than anyone's, Towhee hoped she did. Then she could come home and stay, helping rear the latest batch of Redhawks.

Speaking of them, Towhee said, "I should probably go check on the kids. You coming, Auntie Woo? Auntie Woo-gent?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind. - by Towhee - May 27, 2021, 01:06 PM