Redhawk Caldera I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes continuously flicked upward as she groomed her sore feet, just in case there was anything to catch. When Rue opened her mouth to speak to her, the Sovereign paused her ministrations and raised her head to read her lips. It was a little more challenging from any sort of distance, though she was so familiar with the Regent, she managed to catch it all.

"No," she admitted, "but I trust your guys' judgment." Towhee did feel a prickle of apprehension at the idea of a big fighter of a wolf roaming the caldera with Fennec in her condition. But her daughter could handle herself and woe upon the wolf who so much as looked at her sideways. Doubtless her Regents wouldn't have permitted him into the ranks if they had any concerns like that, though. "I'll seek him out when I can," she mused aloud.

Caracal's approach pushed much of it from her mind as she righted herself to keep her teats out of reach. But he didn't try to nose his way toward the milk bar, instead crushing against her chest and peering back at Rue and his sisters from beneath his mother's throat.

While he was there, Towhee arched her neck (a little severely) to lick the fur between his ears. This prompted her son to tilt his head and lick at her chin, then her cheek. She allowed it with a smile, a little disappointed when his affections ended too soon and he gamboled back toward Rue and the twins.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 09, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 10, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 10, 2021, 10:30 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 27, 2021, 12:03 PM