Redhawk Caldera I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's head reared back a little at Rue's playful musing. She let out a playful growl. "If that boy knocks someone up, he'd better send word long before they're actually born," she replied, her orange eyes twinkling. She also recollected her prior suggestion, which made her cough out a laugh, though she didn't mention it aloud.

"Speaking of being a grandmother, I should probably swing by to see Fen. You got things under control here?" She snorted, then laughed, when the kids either took that as their cue or coincidentally decided now was the perfect time to begin climbing Mount Rue once more.

Of course, she knew Auntie Woo could handle them, though before she turned to go, she said sharply, "KIDS! Don't be too rough, she has a bad back." Towhee had told them this before but who knew if they understood? It bore repeating, in any case. She punctuated the worlds with a low growl to make sure they took the command seriously.

Would you like to wrap this one and have another immediately soon?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 09, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 10, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 10, 2021, 10:30 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 27, 2021, 12:03 PM