Redhawk Caldera Put it in reverse, Terry!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Moaning, Towhee twitched her foreleg outward, away from her body. She'd landed on it again and the pain was unreal. She tried to breathe through it, her eyes watering. It felt like her whole leg was throbbing and she crazily wondered if it was possible to tear it off. She was sure that would be less agonizing.

A shadow fell across her. Towhee couldn't find the strength to even lift her head, though she rolled blurry eyes upward to see Bridget standing there. She was saying something, though the Sovereign couldn't possibly catch any of it. She blinked hard, trying to clear her vision a little, and that was when chaos really erupted.

Fennec came flying out of nowhere, shoving Bridget out of Towhee's view. She tried to turn her head but then she spotted Killdeer. "Killer," she gasped, slowly realizing he was trying to defend her against Bridget, just like his mother was doing. Fortunately, Auntie Woo came to the rescue there, shielding the small boy.

"Wait, no," Towhee said feebly, grimacing as she twisted her body and tried to push upright with only her left foreleg to support her. Her entire body shook as she turned her head to look over her shoulder at Bridget and Fennec. If she didn't intervene, the medic might lose her life.

Drawing in a shuddering breath, Towhee bellowed, "FENNEC, WAIT." But before she could say what for, she slumped back to the ground, swimming in and out of consciousness.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Towhee - July 04, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Bridget - July 04, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Fennec - July 05, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Killdeer - July 05, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Ruenna - July 06, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Towhee - July 06, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Bridget - July 06, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Fennec - July 06, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Killdeer - July 06, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Ruenna - July 06, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: Put it in reverse, Terry! - by Towhee - July 06, 2021, 10:41 PM