Redhawk Caldera Just as I took the world on my shoulders
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was her pleasure to look after Killdeer, though it didn't really require much effort on her part. Caracal quickly captured his young nephew's fascination and the boys frolicked off together to play. Towhee did shadow them, though she maintained a distance and routinely swept their collective surroundings with her fiery orange eyes, happy to keep watch.

For a moment, though, she let herself simply gaze at them, a smile on her lips. It fell when a sudden thought hit her. Both boys were missing their father figures. Of course they had a great support system anyway, though Towhee felt a hitch in her chest as she thought about the whereabouts of Bronco, Phox, even Reyes.

Fen's distant approach caught her eye, scattering her thoughts. Towhee glanced between the Regent and the kids, making sure to face Fennec when she came close enough to speak and replying, "I wouldn't know, Caracal hogged him this entire time." She let out a long-suffering sigh, then a snort.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 09, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 09, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 12, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 12, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 12, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 12, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 10:08 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 10:40 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 10:52 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: Just as I took the world on my shoulders - by Fennec - August 13, 2021, 11:42 AM