Redhawk Caldera Magic is costly. You take what you didn't earn, but you pay for it.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Reyes began to make his case and Towhee hung on his every word, regardless of her indecision. She tried to keep her expression blank as he spoke, though she couldn't be entirely sure she was successful. A lick of anger shot up her spine when he made his accusation, though the Sovereign still said nothing. He wasn't wrong about any of it, except that Towhee knew her conditions were both fair and simple.

When he got to the point, her lips parted. She felt even more torn now, because she actually would've loved Reyes to keep his distance from her. But he wouldn't stay away from the kids, that much he made clear, and so it was moot. She wouldn't be able to keep an eye on him, monitor his interactions with them, in Brecheliant. And that was kind of the entire point.

"No. I want you here, so I can keep an eye on you when you're with the kids, at least until I feel like I don't have to anymore," Towhee countered, trying to keep her tone reasonable, although she couldn't be quite sure about that either. "Omega is Rue's term, not mine. I don't see how you can possibly worry about something as petty as a title, though. With what's at stake? Don't you want to earn my trust? The pack's? Don't you want to prove you're not going to attack a child again? That's what this is, Reyes. That's all this is."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Magic is costly. You take what you didn't earn, but you pay for it. - by Towhee - August 11, 2021, 03:40 PM