Redhawk Caldera Sunglasses at night.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She dreamed of Wraen. Just as she had done a dozen times before, Towhee sought out her friend to talk about their (mostly Towhee's) problems and soak up her companionship. When she reached the borders of Brecheliant, she ignored a feeling of uneasiness and called for the gray she-wolf. Wraen came to her, all smiles and open ears, and the Sovereign found such comfort in her presence.

She probably would never have remembered the dream, except that Killdeer arrived right in the middle of it, startling her awake. She shot upward even as his sneeze shot him backward, leaving her blinking down at the pup in confusion. Her heart twisted when she realized it had only been a dream, remembering that her friend was dead and she would never see her again.

As much as that thought made her stomach (and every other internal organ) hurt, Towhee rubbed the sleep from her eyes and found the strength inside her to smile softly at her grandson. She was always glad to see him, especially lately. She was as of yet unaware that Fennec was deliberately keeping them apart at times.

-"Heya, Killer,"- Towhee said, voice gravelly from sleep. -"Man,"- she said, putting down her paw on the ground, -"who gave you permission to be so fuckin' cute, huh?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 14, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 14, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 16, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 17, 2021, 10:36 AM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 18, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 18, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 23, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 24, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 28, 2021, 11:58 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 29, 2021, 07:55 PM