Redhawk Caldera Sunglasses at night.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His noncommittal reply was an answer of its own, telling her she needn't worry too much about the possibility of nightmares. Her lips twitched in amusement at Killdeer's short attention span, though she certainly didn't mind the next topic he raised.

-"Your mom doesn't do it because she can't see,"- Towhee replied, -"and the reason I do is because I can't hear."- She paused, wondering if he really understood what that meant for either of them. -"I'm making words, the same words I'm saying out loud. But if I don't want to speak out loud, I can speak with my signs. It's cool because if you learn it too, then we can communicate secretly and nobody but other Redhawks will understand what we're saying."-

That was quite a lot of information, so the Sovereign pressed the pause button there. She imagined Killdeer might have questions, so she readied herself to answer them. Talking about her favorite subject with one of her favorite baby wolves was a great antidote to all that ailed her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 13, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 14, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 14, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 16, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 17, 2021, 10:36 AM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 18, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 18, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 23, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 24, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Killdeer - August 28, 2021, 11:58 PM
RE: Sunglasses at night. - by Towhee - August 29, 2021, 07:55 PM