Redhawk Caldera are you discussing or fussing or simply dreaming?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"It's too much, trying to predict what the future will hold," Rue said and Towhee snorted in agreement, saying, "Truer words have never been spoken." She fell silent, holding her breath, when her cohort mentioned one last condition. Once it was given, she exhaled on another dry laugh.

Towhee pondered on it a moment and suggested, "What about Soverue?" She shook her head, then smiled. She repeated back the words Ruenna had said only moments before, "Yeah, you and me will do just fine."

This turn of events was a bright spot in an otherwise bleak time in her life. Towhee was grateful and relieved in equal measure, though she still felt a great weight on her shoulders. Having a partner in rank would definitely help with some of the strain, though much of what ailed her was more personal.

"Let's announce it," Towhee suggested, "and then I'm gonna leave you in charge and take a very, very long nap."

Congratulations!!!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you discussing or fussing or simply dreaming? - by Towhee - September 01, 2021, 10:41 AM