Redhawk Caldera Voltage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
ITT: Towhee probably does yoga all wrong because I know very little about it and I figure she's hardly a yogi, lol.

When he didn't fill the space she'd left open for him, Towhee only nodded in understanding. Now he knew he could talk to her, even if he didn't want to right now. What Bronco wanted was some "yogurt" and Towhee inwardly rolled her eyes at herself when she realized how properly excited she was to teach him.

-"Okay, but before we begin,"- she replied, pointing a toe at him, -"you should know we're probably gonna look like a couple of ridiculous Samanthas. And you'll probably feel pretty dorky doing it. But I swear, it's worth it."-

And without further adieu, Towhee dipped forward into one of the most classic positions: downward dog. It was a rather natural arrangement for a canine's body, so Bronco shouldn't have any trouble with it. Of course, there was more to it than simply contorting oneself. Even as she breathed in and out—it was becoming second-nature to her—she thought of how to instruct him.

"Okay, so, this helps you stretch... obviously," Towhee said, foregoing signing since her forelegs were currently preoccupied. "It also helps with blood flow and shit, which is important, I guess. And, oh, yeah, try to breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Take slow, deep breaths, really fill your belly with air."

She felt like she was probably trying to do too many things at once and jumbling it a bit, to boot. Towhee let out a huff of laughter, just hoping she hadn't already lost Bronco. Because she wanted this to work for him like it had worked for her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 24, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 28, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - October 03, 2021, 03:26 PM