Redhawk Caldera Voltage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She watched Bronco, who gave no indication that her instructions were confusing, so that was good. Towhee found herself critiquing his form, which made her smile. Did she think she was some sort of yogi now, after only weeks of doing this? No, she wouldn't say anything. She didn't think there was any benefit to getting too technical about it. It was about clearing the head, not filling it with nonsense about perfect form.

"Good, good," she said when he looked over at her expectantly. "How's it feel?" she asked, maintaining her own pose for a moment longer before pushing upright and giving her body a little wriggle. Her muscles felt a little looser, though that wasn't the only part that mattered. She drew in a few slow, deep breaths.

"Okay, that one was downward dog. Now we're gonna do upward dog, which is kind of the same move, only flipped. Like the name implies, I guess," Towhee quipped, her pleasure still tinged with a bit of self-consciousness. "You sit," she continued, demonstrating as she spoke, "and then throw your head upward like you're going to howl, like, the most intense howl of your life. Really arch your spine, bend over backward. Pretend like you're trying to touch the top of your head to your back, though don't actually do that," she rambled with a laugh.

She fell silent as she bowed her own backbone, feeling a delicious series of pops and letting out a little groan. She remembered to do her breathing while she was at it and reminded Bronco to do the same.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 24, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 28, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - October 03, 2021, 03:26 PM