Sunset Valley Lights from the airfield, shining upon you.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She spotted a large, white figure from a distance, the two of them walking in opposite directions which slowly brought them toward one another. As the distance closed, Towhee could make out more and more details. Her lips parted in surprise when they came near enough to make out the scars twisting just about every inch of flesh on the stranger's body. She looked like someone had carved her up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Even for a master mercenary like Towhee, it was entirely unprecedented.

The hesitant approach and lowered tail really threw her for some reason. She supposed she'd just assumed a wolf of such stature and score would go around ripping off faces rather than behave this way. But perhaps this woman was some sort of Omega despite her mass, historically some sort of punching bag. That would certainly explain all the marks, though Towhee stopped herself there and reserved judgment until after they actually had a conversation.

"Hey," she said, coming to a halt about two yards from the disfigured she-wolf. "I'm new here. Name's Towhee. Who are you?" Something about the other's submissive demeanor almost made her want to raise her own stature accordingly, though Towhee kept still, her posture entirely neutral.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 27, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 01, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 04, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 05, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 07, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 10, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 17, 2022, 12:51 AM