Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Imperator and Matrona made certain Towhee knew her way around right away. It was all incredibly intriguing, particularly the housing arrangements and the fact that Germanicus had evidently included a Punishment Ground. But, of course, she would probably spend most of her time at the Sparring Arena, where she stood now, staring over at the leaders' more solitary den due east.

Footsteps approached, though she remained oblivious. But she sensed someone behind her and turned to glance over her shoulder at a wolf approaching the dirt pit. Towhee pivoted to face the she-wolf, her coloration reminding her of various Redhawks, though particularly @Phox. She ignored the small pang that comparison brought, wondering if this woman was an Auxillary. And would she rightfully resent Towhee too?

"Hello, I'm Towhee Redhawk. Are you an Auxillary? The Imperator asked me to meet with each of them." Well, he'd told her to perform three assessments but she not only didn't want to do the bare minimum, she also wanted to meet every other soldier—and civilian, for that matter—living in Mereo.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Towhee - January 29, 2022, 10:08 AM