Redsand Canyon Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Towhee came around a bend and spotted Germanicus and Kallik with a guest at the borders, she immediately thought Sphyra had come back to join ranks, after all. But as she hastened her step, she quickly realized this was Tierra, seemingly bringing up the rear of Phox’s caravan.

Hey, you! she called out to her daughter, her tone as flat as ever but her face full of affection. How long had it been since they’d seen one another? There was only one appropriate answer to that question: too damn long. She nudged Kallik’s shoulder as she passed and dipped her head to Germanicus before slipping her muzzle against the yearling’s ear and murmuring simply, Tierra.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned - by Towhee - March 04, 2022, 12:10 PM