Redsand Canyon (M) We’d like to know a little bit about you for our files.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Maybe she didn’t need him to ward off other dudes, though of course Towhee still needed him. She hoped rounds 1-18 would prove fruitful but, just in case, she planned to use Maxim until he was nothing but a dried up husk of a man. Okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but the more they boinked, the better their odds.

Before she could make up her mind about waking him, Maxim began stirring. Depending on how you looked at it, Towhee knew very little or quite a lot about the concept of silence. She had lived long enough to know that most wolves preferred quiet this early in the morning, especially while just waking up.

-Morning, stud muffin,- Towhee signed, wondering if she’d taught Maxim enough yet that he might actually understand most of that.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: We’d like to know a little bit about you for our files. - by Towhee - March 24, 2022, 11:20 AM