Redsand Canyon fenestra
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others cast their votes. Towhee did her best to catch their words, wincing a little at Glaukos’s merciless take in particular. Even if leaving was considered a crime in Mereo—and she wasn’t sure she agreed with that entirely, though she certainly understood the sentiment—no one deserved to be assaulted. It made her think of Raven and Titmouse, even after all these years, and her mouth soured.

She thought of another memory involving Raven, one she’d pondered when discussing Aquene’s unplanned pregnancy. Although Towhee hated the thought of killing innocent puppies, these weren’t just a surprise, they were the result of rape. They were abominations. Especially since she still didn’t think of Diesel as a fellow wolf, it made it hard for the Praefectus to feel too much sympathy for these unborn.

You could let Diesel stay and punish her just like you punished Kallik and Glaukos, Towhee thought aloud. And cull her young, she added, feeling a twinge of distaste at her own words. She reminded herself to think of her own offspring, Ruenna’s and Aquene’s too. They absolutely deserved to be prioritized over… mongrels.

That was one issue tackled. What should she say about the other? Before Towhee could speak to it, she realized Germanicus hadn’t answered Maxim’s questions. She played off them with one of her own: What information did she give us, exactly?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
fenestra - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - March 30, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: fenestra - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: fenestra - by Maxim - April 06, 2022, 08:24 PM
RE: fenestra - by Glaukos - April 07, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 16, 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - April 17, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 18, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - May 02, 2022, 08:48 AM