Redsand Canyon fenestra
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Diesel had given them the location of their archenemies. Towhee was still absorbing this information when the Imperator refuted her suggestion about the mongrel’s offspring. She nodded, not particularly surprised and possibly even a bit relieved, and said nothing.

Germanicus told Maxim and the others that the Saints would surely expect an attack. He said they would need all of their might in order to ambush them. Towhee frowned thoughtfully. No matter how many they sent, there wasn’t going to be any element of surprise at this point, was there? They would need enough trained soldiers to simply overwhelm them.

Her lips parted to mention this and discuss logistics. Towhee didn’t think they would have enough brute strength, especially since she couldn’t go herself. But before she could speak up again, Germanicus declared his decision regarding Diesel and dismissed the troops.

Towhee dipped her head to him, then gave her partner an inscrutable look before taking her leave.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
fenestra - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - March 30, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: fenestra - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: fenestra - by Maxim - April 06, 2022, 08:24 PM
RE: fenestra - by Glaukos - April 07, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 16, 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - April 17, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 18, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - May 02, 2022, 08:48 AM