Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee didn’t even get twenty-four hours to recover from the birth before shit hit the fan again. She was minding her own business, nursing and otherwise tending to the newborn @Leona and @Jack Snipe, when the tremors came. She shook so badly, it actually dislodged the pups.

Standing abruptly, Towhee tried to step away from them and @Maxim, lest she accidentally hurt one of them. She took a few wobbly steps away from the bedding before sinking to the cool earthen floor of the den, pawing at her face and shaking uncontrollably.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Towhee - May 26, 2022, 11:22 AM