Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The medic made a compelling argument. Towhee intended to obey doctor’s orders… in everything but this. Still reeling from her episode, not to mention the melodramatic birthing that had preceded it, she said nothing for a moment. But the “no” was written all over her face. They would be taking her kids to the palazzo over her dead body. It was just too far away for her.

Let’s move them to your den now, she countered, since it was much closer. I think I can walk at least that far.

Turning away to mute any argument the healer might make, Towhee gently grasped Leona and gingerly walked out of the den. Her legs felt a bit jellylike but she ignored it as she concentrated on making it safely to her destination. She did not glance back, assuming Aquene would bring her son and Maxim would figure out where they’d gone.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Towhee - June 01, 2022, 04:33 PM