Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Aquene took pity on her, which made Towhee feel worse somehow. She dropped her gaze momentarily then looked up and nodded her acknowledgement and understanding. Her orange eyes were apologetic and more than a little damp at this point.

I know. I’ll do everything you tell me to do from now on. I want to get better so I can… The lump in her throat prevented her from speaking for a moment. And know that I’m very, very, very grateful for what you’re doing.

If Towhee said another word, she was going to lose it. And as grateful as she felt, she couldn’t watch her newborns nurse on another woman right now. So she huddled against the wall, shaky legs tucked beneath her chest and face turned toward the door to await Maxim.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Towhee - June 01, 2022, 08:09 PM