Redsand Canyon Each and every breath we take
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A familiar shadow darkened their doorstep. Towhee looked up to catch the Imperator’s words, then swiftly ushered the kids closer to their father as she stepped out to follow Germanicus back toward the common area.

She hadn’t seen her eldest daughter since the caldera had disbanded. She’d felt sort of bereft, for lack of a better term, when she’d caught wind of their establishment in Emberwood. Towhee only knew bits and pieces about that secondhand, same with her visits to Mereo.

There was a slight furrow in her brow when she spotted Fen, though at this point, she was mostly just glad to see her. And, of course, Towhee was concerned. She tried to remember what her grandson had said to her about his mom’s last visit but pre- and postpartum brain could both be a bitch. All she could remember clearly was that Killdeer had seemed so heartbroken, while trying to stay strong.

Fennec? Towhee said, a dozen questions inserted into that simple utterance of her name as she reached out to touch her nose to her daughter’s cheek.

If I made any continuity errors, please let me know! My brain is a bit mushy right now.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 26, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 27, 2022, 12:48 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 27, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 27, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 27, 2022, 11:59 AM