Redsand Canyon Each and every breath we take
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her lips pulled down into a frown as Fennec continued, particularly when she mentioned that her relationship with Bronco had been doomed from the start, that she’d had to force his hand. She knew there were two sides to every story, though it hurt her heart to hear that her daughter had wanted more children this year. There would be other years, of course, and perhaps even other men, though Towhee wasn’t going to point that out right now.

Maybe a while back, Towhee would’ve been a little more hesitant with her acceptance, though she was being genuine when she said, It’s okay. I’m sorry literally everything fell through on you. But you definitely still have Killer. And me. And your dad. And probably Fig too, who Towhee kind of hoped would wind up here as well. Your younger sibs too, she didn’t forget to add, thinking of Tierra but also, including the two newbies.

That made her glance over toward the married housing before facing Fennec and wondering, Would you like to come to my den? We can call for Killer. He’s great with the potatoes, Towhee said, only realizing a second too late that hearing this might just be a painful reminder that he didn’t have younger siblings of his own.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 26, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 27, 2022, 12:48 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 27, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 27, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 27, 2022, 11:59 AM