Redsand Canyon gargoyle
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,014 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Of course he didn’t. Towhee murmured under her breath as their noses touched, then his began skimming along her cheek and jaw. She wondered if part of him might be jealous, hearing about all the fucking around she’d done before him… before he was born, probably. The thought made her laugh, though she tensed to avoid jostling her mending back too much.

She’s gone now, she said quietly into the warm space between them, like most of my friends from back then. It’s weird to think back on stuff like this now. It feels like it happened a thousand years ago, to somebody else. I’m not the person I was back then, like, at all. And, she continued, pausing before sighing out the rest, I’m starting to realize that more of my life is behind me now than in front of me.

Well, this conversation had taken a depressing turn. But with all this downtime, Towhee had been doing a lot of thinking. And quite a bit of it was pretty bleak, to be honest, with all the physical pain (from the cat) and the emotional pain (from Rue’s departure). But Maxim and the kids were bright spots. And there were others, like her other children, including the future ones.

Anyway, I didn’t mean to get all dark and profound, she murmured a moment later, nipping at Maxim’s nose. Although while I’m on a slightly more serious note, I’m kinda worried about Germanicus? She usually referred to him by his title but this concern she felt for him was definitely a bit more personal.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 08:59 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 09:49 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 10:17 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 10:32 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 24, 2022, 10:11 AM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 24, 2022, 10:37 AM