Redsand Canyon gargoyle
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I think, Towhee replied, he’s depressed.

She had barely seen him, yet it was like a little black storm cloud that hung over him, following him wherever he went. Rue’s ghost, she mused, though of course the woman wasn’t dead. It was the same difference to them though, wasn’t it? It wasn’t like they could just call out to her or visit easily. It was very possible they may never even see or even hear from her again.

No wonder Germanicus was depressed; what an utterly depressing thought. Towhee shoved it from her own mind and tried to think of something constructive or positive to say. Now was the perfect time to make a joke about finding someone else to warm the Imperator’s bed, though that hit even Towhee as distasteful.

The thought did have merit, though, and she wondered if Germanicus would take a new wife in order to procreate in the spring. Actually, it seemed quite likely, current heartbreak aside. It was the way of Mereo and they were often business arrangements, so it wasn’t like the Imperator would need to invest emotionally if he was still not over Ruenna. But Towhee knew for a fact Rue had given the man an out when she’d left, as there had been no secrets between the pair of old friends.

I’m wondering if he’ll take a new wife at some point, Towhee murmured thoughtfully. I’d say Aquene was a good candidate but she’d never turn her back on Kallik, even if he’s gone for years. That leaves, like… She paused, blinking slowly. My adult daughters.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 08:59 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 09:49 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 23, 2022, 10:17 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 23, 2022, 10:32 PM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 24, 2022, 10:11 AM
RE: gargoyle - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 10:27 AM
RE: gargoyle - by Maxim - October 24, 2022, 10:37 AM