Neverwinter Forest When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Killdeer’s lips moved, forming words. It took Towhee’s brain a little longer than normal to process what he’d said. By the time she managed to parse his meaning, Jack was already concurring with his older nephew’s suggestion. There was a brightness to his expression at first, then a shadow swooped in at the utterance of his sister’s name. It devastated her all over again.

We can stay here a while, she murmured, ready and willing to do anything to raise Jack’s spirits. But, yes, we should probably let your dad know. I don’t want him to be alone either, Towhee continued, breath hitching in her chest as she thought of Maxim back at the vale.

She couldn’t bear the thought and turned to her grandson to ask, Could you… do me a favor, Killer? Could you go to Epoch and call for Maxim, tell him where to find us? Towhee paused. And call for your grandpa too.

Towhee should probably worry about notifying Arsenio and Tamar but she couldn’t think past her own heartbroken family at the moment. Hopefully the leadership would overhear the howl, might even reward Killdeer’s visit with an audience.

Before he could even answer her, Towhee tightened her grip and said, And then come back here, if you can? I could really use your company right now, kiddo. She glanced at Jack. We could, she amended softly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain. - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 02:42 PM