Northstar Vale If we drop a stone in a pond, the ripples begin to move.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She met his statement with a blink. Of course, she was aware of that. She would never forget their birth, nor the harrowing days which had followed it. Nonetheless, Towhee enjoyed hearing him retell the tale in his own words. Fittingly, the anecdote included a Russian phrase.

I was born in early winter, she shared. Except for last year, all my litters have been born around this time. These guys might end up sharing a birthday with their older sister, Meerkat, Towhee mused.

She’d actually given this subject some thought. Her heat had come on quite late last season. Was it because she’d been transient for the first time in her life that winter? Had her body instinctively held off until a more ideal time? Towhee didn’t lose sleep over it or anything—and she knew she’d never really understand it—but she did wonder.

A fresh wave of pain scattered her thoughts. Towhee found herself gritting her teeth. It was becoming a little more painful now, though there was still no sense of urgency. The sensation built, peaked and then ebbed. She let out a breath, seeking Maxim’s eye.

I think this is the part where I start yelling, ‘you did this to me!’ and cussing you out, she joked, but, honestly… I’m pretty fond of you and as much as labor and delivery sucks ass, I’m excited to meet these cute lil’ sprogs soon.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread