Northstar Vale I can take apart the remote control
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Everything was hunky dory, pardoning Towhee’s chafed nips. She gazed down at her newest son and daughter, tail tapping a gentle rhythm as she watched them gum their way around her belly. She bent down to guide @Towhee Jr toward a teat. When she latched, her mother winced. Maybe she would just let @Sable flounder down near her bellybutton a while longer…

A shadow fell across the doorway. Towhee sat up straight, blinking at Jack. He said something, though she couldn’t exactly read his lips right now. She stared at his bulging cheeks, wondering just what they contained. She sniffed at the air, trying to identify it, but she guessed she’d just have to wait until her personal vending machine dispensed.

Jackie, don’t talk with your mouth full, she chastised playfully, because of course she didn’t actually give a shit about manners, she just couldn’t lipread in this situation.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 08, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee Jr - March 09, 2023, 05:45 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 09, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 11, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 13, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Sable - March 14, 2023, 08:20 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 08:43 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 14, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 12:53 PM