Northstar Vale I can take apart the remote control
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes grew wider and wider with every additional rodent that dropped from her son’s mouth. Jack had brought her food so many times, yet it never failed to impress and ingratiate her. Towhee quickly scooped the damp little carcasses toward herself.

She looked up to thank him and caught his comment. Towhee felt her heart sink a little. Of course, she was happy the new babies were here. But they could never replace Leona, who she still missed acutely, especially during these exact sorts of moments. Jack meant nothing by his comment, yet she felt the need to clarify and include his litter mate in this conversation.

Thanks for the snacks. And I’m happyish, Towhee concurred before pausing and adding, I miss Leo and wish she was here but I know you’re gonna be a bomb older brother. Want to come inside and get a closer look?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 08, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee Jr - March 09, 2023, 05:45 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 09, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 11, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 13, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Sable - March 14, 2023, 08:20 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 08:43 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 14, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 12:53 PM