Northstar Vale I can take apart the remote control
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was a very real possibility Jack might not handle Sable as gently as he should, simply due to inexperience. Towhee watched carefully, prepared to gently correct him if necessary, but it turned out Jack was a natural. Her lips parted slightly as she watched him gather baby Sable to his chest and begin rocking him, something she hadn’t even advised him to do. Towhee saw his lips moving and assumed he was talking to the infant.

Damn, dude, she said in a husky voice, you’re a pro. Look how happy he is in your arms.

She thought of her recent conversation with Antigone and thought of posing the same question to her son. Would he aspire to fatherhood one day? Towhee felt her heart—already twinging at the sight of her elder and younger sons—squeeze hopefully. But she kept the question to herself for now, simply focusing on Jack’s role as an older brother for the time-being.

They don’t do a whole lot at this stage except eat, poop and sleep, she murmured to Jack, but that’ll change quickly. Before we know it, they’ll be able to see and hear, and they’ll be scampering around the den. When they start to look less like potatoes and more like miniature wolves, we can start taking them on little trips outside.

She looked down at Jr, snoozing in her arms, and felt a beat of pure happiness. Sure, she wished Maxim and Leona were here to complete the picture, yet she was also glad to share this tender moment with just Jack and the babies.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 08, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee Jr - March 09, 2023, 05:45 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 09, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 11, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 13, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Sable - March 14, 2023, 08:20 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 08:43 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 14, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 12:53 PM