Northstar Vale My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He patted her on the head and Towhee rolled over to look at him like, Seriously? It was easier to see what he was saying while positioned on her back like this, so she stayed there, letting her muscles relax.

Would she have more children one day, even if she refused to be romantically involved with another man ever again? Towhee could hardly comprehend the thought at present. She put it on a shelf to contemplate sometime later.

Right now, she needed to focus on the ones she already had. Jack, Sable and Towhee Jr were down a parent. Although Towhee wasn’t alone—seriously, thank fuck for Phox—the four of them would need a lot of support in the coming days as they grappled with life without Maxim.

Okay, I’m over this pity party for now, Towhee mumbled. I should probably check on the crotch fruit but before I go, it’s your turn. Do you have any good prospects these days?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Towhee - April 18, 2023, 11:09 AM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Phox - April 18, 2023, 05:23 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Towhee - April 18, 2023, 05:35 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Phox - April 19, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Towhee - April 19, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Phox - April 19, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Towhee - April 19, 2023, 02:13 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Phox - April 19, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Towhee - April 19, 2023, 03:12 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Phox - April 19, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Towhee - April 19, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Phox - April 19, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Towhee - April 19, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: My rusty wings are weak and tired, oh. - by Phox - April 24, 2023, 05:00 PM