Cassiopeia's View phone home
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee dimly remembered when Fennec had broken a rib a couple of years ago. She really wondered if that’s what she was dealing with now. The doe had landed some solid blows and then she’d traveled back and forth right afterward. Now she was in a world of pain and, if memory served, there was jack shit anyone could do about it but give it time to mend.

Breathing shallowly, she milled around the shelf at the top of Cassiopeia’s View, where she and her family had made camp. (Climbing all the way up here had probably not helped matters, either…) Jack had taken the kiddos on a little walkabout earlier, so Towhee had nothing to do but bitch and moan, wince and groan, with every step.

Something caught her eye and she looked up from where she was grimacing at her paws to see Sable walking this way. Towhee halted and raised her head, wondering if Jack and Jr were still together or if all her kids were wandering the peak by themselves.

-Hey, kiddo, you look like you feel the same way I do: like shit. You okay?-

I thought I’d recycle and repurpose my lonely post to keep yours company. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
phone home - by Sable - May 01, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: phone home - by Towhee - May 03, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: phone home - by Sable - May 08, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: phone home - by Towhee - May 08, 2023, 10:52 AM