Ouroboros Spine And you said, “We are in the wild.”
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee smiled at the thought too, wondering when they could make this happen. There was so much up in the air right now—a thought which made her stomach sink a little—but perhaps…

Maybe we could plan to get together in the early summer? In the evening, so the kids can chase fireflies, because of course. Thinking on her feet, she added, Maybe the adults can tell stories. It could even be a sleepover. I bet the kiddos would love that.

Well, maybe hers wouldn’t be the biggest fans of any of this. But it would still be good for them to meet and play with kids their own age. By the time any of this happened, they would probably have bonded with Meerkat’s girls a little more, a thought which made Towhee draw in a breath.

I should go do the thing… she said a little inanely. Before I go, thank you again for always being so hospitable. It really means a lot. And were your littles around? I wouldn’t mind saying ‘hi.’
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 04, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: And you said, “We are in the wild.” - by Towhee - May 31, 2023, 08:42 PM