Moonspear Baby Shark
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee sat back to let the child finish eating. She didn’t hear the burp, though she certainly smelled it. Her lips twitched into a smile as Seal seemed to recover from her melancholic spell. There really was merit to comfort food sometimes!

Seal must’ve stuttered because her grandma didn’t quite catch the first word, though she caught, “—play?” Towhee nodded, wondering which games her granddaughters knew and whether Seal had a preference. Maybe she’d like to learn something new today?

-“Of course. Have you ever played Sneak Up Granny?”- she wondered, making up the name on the spot (thanks, Wikipedia!). -“You two go over there,”- Towhee pointed across the rendezvous site. -“I’ll stay here. I’ll turn around and you’ll try to sneak up on me. But when I turn around and yell, ‘freeze!’ you have to stop before I catch you, else you’ll be sent back to the starting line. Does that sound like fun?”-

If it did, Towhee planned to summon her kids to play too. The game would be more fun with more competition. They could work off their lunch and then, hopefully, everybody would be nice and ready for a nap afterward.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Baby Shark - by Seal - May 28, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Towhee - May 31, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Seal - May 31, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Towhee - May 31, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Orca II - May 31, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Seal - June 02, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: Baby Shark - by Towhee - June 02, 2023, 11:00 AM
RE: Baby Shark - by Seal - June 08, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Towhee - June 09, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: Baby Shark - by Orca II - June 09, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: Baby Shark - by Seal - June 18, 2023, 09:29 PM