Kintla Flatlands ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee couldn’t hear, of course, but as she walked along the island’s shoreline in search of a good spot to fish—she was quite literally moonlighting as a fisherman lately—something brought her to a halt. She cocked her head as if listening to some barely perceptible sound in the distance, her orange eyes roving over the nearby surf. The way the moonlight moved over the waves created an otherworldly effect.

Perhaps it was this sight that compelled Towhee to raise her snout skyward and let loose a burst of sound that could loosely be called a howl. She worried that she might wake the pups and/or their poor parents but something told her everybody was awake right now. She couldn’t be sure but she had a feeling they were even singing too.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by WOLF - July 01, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - by Towhee - July 01, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Chenoa - July 29, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Meridian - July 29, 2023, 09:55 AM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Njord - July 29, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Seal - July 29, 2023, 06:22 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Shadowpaw - July 29, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Moon Runner - July 29, 2023, 07:24 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Granite - July 29, 2023, 07:26 PM