Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,212 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
All Welcome 
knowing that she and caracal would have help for some time longer eased heda greatly. sleep was still evasive, snatched in greedy naps here and there. she couldn't recall the last time she had slept next to her mate, or slept at all without a tangle of small limbs and nursing mouths keeping her just at the edge of wakefulness.
but for a moment, oh, just a moment; heda crept down into the tidepools and waded to their rushing edge, eagerly dousing herself in foam. a little exhale left her mouth as she ardently scrubbed the scent of dried milk and meat particles from her coat.
she ducked beneath the surface and rose streaming, only to return again and once more, until the salt burned her eyes and she felt truly cleansed, refreshed in body if not in mind.
god provides.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,278 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Upon broad shoulders Rodyn carried furs. And in his maw he carried small things a noisemaker, a pouch. Things for the nursing mother and proud father of this place. The bridge had been there, but he hadn't crossed it. Preferring to lift his nose after depositing said items at his feet to call out.

He stood then silently, but with observance of the quietness around him and yet not all silent. There were birds wheeling and the sound of the crash of the waves. He would wait as long as he needed too. But he wanted to offer gifts of his own. He'd not be able to leave his own borders soon. Would stay with @Samani as her time grew near. He'd need to go to Moonglow too, but he would check with her first to see if she so wished to do it on her own.

A twitch of his tail and a smile, as he closed his eyes at the peace.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,212 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
a call, rising. heda knew this voice, and with a last lingering look at the water, she came on quick pale feet to find rodyn at the end of the landbridge. come across! she sang to the moontide man, eager to receive him and any news from the mainland.
sweetharbor had their own to add, after all; she rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, chuckling a bit when she spotted his figure approaching.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,278 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He made it to her and lay the items at his feet. It took some time to unload the furs across his shoulders. But then he smiled and panted gently.

Hello Heda. I brought you furs and small little things to celebrate your pregnancy and or birth. He chuckled and looked down a little boyishly.

I'm afraid i don't know much about how that all works. So i wasn't certain if you had your babes yet or not.

His mother had been pregnant and he had seen his sisters, but he had not paid as good attention as he probably should have, other than to make sure they were taken care of.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,212 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
such a wealth of gifts rodyn brought! heda's eyes grew wide with delight, and by the time he had finished, her face was aglow. "we had four! simeon, judah, malakai, and dinah. and then god came to one of us, everett, and showed him children on the mainland who had no mother."
heda did not tell all the story, for she wanted no mention of witches in the lives of her adopted babes, nursed at her own body.
"they were only infants, rodyn! four of them. everett named them: ava, abel, ana, and tzedeq."
sea breezes caught and pulled tresses of pale fur around her radiant face. 
"so now we are three parents to eight."
Moontide
Alpha*
1,278 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn enjoyed that he could bring her happiness with the gifts he brought. He was a giver. He liked to see the look on other's faces when they got gifts for now reason other than he felt like giving them or in new moments such as this.

His eyes grew wide. Goodness gracious. Do you need someone to hunt for you? I have some time. Eight is quite a lot.

He had all day to spend here if she needed help. He would hunt for them, bring as much as he could. He would stop by and converse with @Heph too and @Samani. Perhaps they could share some of their caches. After all he had been hunting all summer long, and he was a fine hunter he felt. There were deer and smaller seals, and he had captured many rabbits and birds. yes they could share.

Tags for reference
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,212 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
a gentle laugh; "normally i would say not at all, but really, we need all the help we can get, rodyn." the golden eyes danced. "it'll give me a reason to come to the mainland and repay you."
"come on, i'll help you bring these things to the den. you can meet the others. or rather, they'll find us along the way."
heda smiled and stooped to pick up some of what rodyn had brought.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,278 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn chuckled. Honestly we would appreciate it. Samani and I plan to have children so hopefully we do.

He motioned for her to only pick up a few things. He managed to balance the other things back upon himself. He had brought them for her, it seemed unfair to make her carry more than just a few things.

He would follow where she led. Making sure not to stray from where she walked. This wasn't his home.