Sleepy Fox Hollow Hills and valleys.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Private 
@Anselm and @Etienne (Who ever wants to post first, it doesn’t matter. Maybe someone can show her around the hollow. :D)

The trek up the mountain side was hard, especially since Raindrop had no mountaineering experience. She clung close to Etienne, as she felt comfortable there — and just in case she should falter or fall. They continued to climb, and by the time the sun started to climb over over their heads itself, they had made it to the hollow. It was quiet, surrounded by mountains and full of the fall colors.

She looked to the two young men who had brought her here, “It's beautiful here.” She said, “Where might a good place to rest be? That trek was quite an adventure.”
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Rivenwood
Birch
429 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Being responsible for two wolves not his own blood was new territory to Anselm. He forged ahead, noticing Raindrop preferred to stay in pace with Etienne.

His reception of her had been lukewarm at best, so her preference for the healer was understandable.

At last they came to the pine studded ridge that marked Paleo's old rendezvous. Anselm cast his gaze about it, an immense feeling of sadness creeping in to see it so plainly abandoned. This is the rendezvous, He announced suddenly in hopes to drive his melancholy away. But you can rest any place you see fit. The cache is that vay.

He pointed roughly towards a trail that had been laid by Etienne's dutiful feet.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She looked around the hollow, taking in the surroundings. Anselm had pointed out to her the direction of the cache, but told her that anywhere would be fine. Sure, that may be true if she knew her way around, but she didn’t. “The cache seems like a good place to start.” She stated, “However, I  don’t know if I’ll be able to find my way there on my own. Perhaps you or Etienne could show me the way?” She suggested, it was probably due time for something to eat, hopefully more than squirrels and other mini mammals.
Active weekdays: 
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Brief cameo if you all want him he can stay otherwise.

Etienne was just beyond their voices. Digging into hard ground for a medicinal cache this time. At his paws the few things he could glean in winter.

He raised his head Golden eyes trwcing towards them. He had traveled upwards. Rain had stuck close but he had excused himself rsther quickly to put away. Though he listened, making sure Anselm wasn't cruel.
Rivenwood
Birch
429 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Anselm had expected the direction of the cache would be clue enough for their newcomer, but she proved otherwise. He rounded upon Raindrop with a bristle. You have a nose, yes? Vell. Use it.

Anselm was irritated his family left. He was irritated he had no friends. And now he was irritated he had to play babysitter to an overgrown pup with a melon for a nose.

Nearby Etienne tilled the frost-hardened soil. Anselm could hear him pause. Was he eavesdropping too?

An adolescent flare of anger took the boy; with a grunt he strode past Raindrop and into the woods beyond the hollow's keep.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
He, Anselm, had begun to seem tense, she could feel this. But when he spat a sarcastic remark at her, it proved her senses right. “Well I beg your pardon.” She gathered the courage to reply firmly, “Fine! I will.” 

He went directly past raindrop and into the woods. Striding off like a child who had been scolded and went to pout.

She left the rendezvous and put her nose to the ground and followed the scent. She mumbled to herself, “What a sour puss.” The ground was cold, and snow had begun to fall, powdering the once green grass. By the time she made it to the cache, her nose had become numb, and her paw pads too. But, there was some food. She grabbed a small bit of prey and found a spot to lay down and eat her food.
Active weekdays: