Ocean's Breath Plateau Go, baby, go! Win, place, show!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
I updated the timestamp to May 14, though I can move this back- or forward as needed! :)

She was far too old—she was a proud crone, for crying out loud—to have a crush and yet… here she was, standing at the plateau’s borders in the hope of seeing @Rodyn. Towhee was also long overdue for a visit with @Panuk and @Rolayne—would they even really remember her? Oof!—not to mention @Phox and @Heph.

It was pretty late in the day for a visit, though she didn’t think anyone would mind. She stared at the sky for a moment, marveling at its bright shade of orange, then loosed a brief call. Towhee then settled in to wait, her mind wandering to the wife beater. Had Rodyn et al taken care of him yet?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)