Heron Lake Plateau Everything means something and something has occurred
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Camilla bolted and that took the edge off Towhee's frustration, even though it hadn't really been directed at her in the first place. She turned to see Phox signing a question he probably didn't want Quixote to overhear. The irony of this was not lost on her, though she did not react to it. Before she could form any response whatsoever, her head flicked sideways to catch Quixote's own signs. Her brow furrowed. Why was her brother's presence here such a point of contention? And did Towhee feel like pressing the matter right now?

Not really, though she did say to Quixote, "Niamh is my new Person, Phox is my old Person." Towhee felt a tingle of heat along her spine as she admitted this out loud. But it was the truth. Would he even remotely understand? "We're actually going to see her right after this, so..." Meaning: there weren't secrets between them, their sniping was a giant waste of time and there was no point at all in sending Phox away. "But if you insist..." she concluded, her expression somewhere between annoyance and disbelief.

Well aware that Quixote could likely interpret some of what she said, Towhee turned back to her brother. -To answer your earlier question, I don't know what the fuck is going on here. But why don't you go back to the thicket and wait for me? I'll come get you and we'll go see Niamh.- She didn't like giving in to Quixote's inexplicable demand, yet she gave Phox a pointed look only he would understand.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything means something and something has occurred - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 10:32 AM