King Elk Forest You say it will reach out and seize the sorrow.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's face screwed up in confusion at what she considered an errant comment. Still desire to what...? she thought but didn't get a chance to ask out loud before Miriam introduced herself in the next breath and explained why she wasn't putting down roots anywhere. Her answer made Towhee dismiss the idea of trying to recruit her. Even if Ms. Miriam Iris Willows had been on the market for a home, she wasn't entirely sure she had the energy for a sales pitch.

"What do you mean, 'if you still desire to'? If I still desire to what?" she decided to voice the question on her mind, though speaking of desires, Towhee could feel herself wanting to disengage. It was nothing against Miriam, really, but the distraction was more draining than enervating. And it was getting pretty late, so she should cut bait and start heading back home.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You say it will reach out and seize the sorrow. - by Towhee - January 28, 2020, 11:23 PM