Sun Mote Copse Mad world.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The sight of her breath made her wonder if they were ready for winter, after what the rains had done to them. The damage had set them back, though Towhee thought they'd made great progress so far. Most of the copse's caches were already reestablished, with Towhee herself adding as much small game as she could manage. But what about other stores, like medical ones? Her head tipped as the thought crossed her mind, orange eyes skimming over the rocks on the far side of the water. She could barely make out their silhouettes.

She sat a while, mulling the upcoming winter, then rose back onto all fours and began walking back into the woods when she saw a pale figure angling toward her. Towhee's heart skipped a beat but then she smiled as Fennec's lips formed the word, "Hey." Her tail waved as she moved nearer to bump the yearling's shoulder with a, "Hey, you," of her own.

The Sovereign could've launched right into it, like she had with Niamh, telling her that she knew about the altercation and requesting to hear her side of things. Towhee could've said a lot of things on the matter at this point, having had a couple days to really turn it all over in her mind. But she didn't want to go in from that angle with Fen. And, actually, there was something unrelated but relevant she wanted to ask first.

"Could you help me with something? I've been refilling the caches but I'm kind of a shit hunter. I ran right through a thorn bush earlier today. I scraped up the back of my neck and my shoulders pretty bad. Think you could maybe clean them for me?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mad world. - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 24, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 24, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 27, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 28, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 28, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 28, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 28, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 28, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Mad world. - by Fennec - September 29, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Mad world. - by Towhee - September 29, 2020, 10:04 AM