Redsand Canyon loricatus
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He said the vale was lush. Towhee wasn’t sure if she knew the place—and she should probably ask for directions at some point—but she nodded acknowledgement. Her lips twitched faintly at the mention of Duskfire Glacier, though she supposed there wasn’t as much of a connection there anymore, not now that Meerkat had cut ties and gone to live with Sapphique instead. Although there was Rye…

A companionable silence fell between them as Towhee’s paws led her in the now familiar route around the canyon. She caught herself gazing at the strata, simply because they were eye-catching. She pulled her attention back to the Imperator every moment or two in case he had anything more to say, though she still managed to miss half a sentence.

“—she is mended, I will extend an invitation to her.” Towhee’s brow furrowed as she tried to fill in the blanks. Was he talking about Aquene? Did he mean to invite her to join the soldiers’ ranks? She wondered what the healer would think. Would she accept? What would happen to her if she didn’t?

Before Towhee could consider voicing any of her thoughts on the matter, the Imperator raised another name. Towhee’s ears bent backward slightly as she was forced to admit, I appreciate that she threw herself into the fray, but she got in my way. She startled me so badly, I missed what could’ve been a critical blow. It was a chaotic scene and I don’t hold it against her. But he’d asked and that was the truth of the matter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
loricatus - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 07, 2022, 06:41 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 07, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 07, 2022, 10:19 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 08, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 08, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 08, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: loricatus - by Towhee - February 08, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: loricatus - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 10:29 PM