Redsand Canyon reliquum
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He seemed pleased with her assessment. Towhee nodded, though she went still when her title changed in the blink of an eye. She laughed inwardly at his remark about resentment. That sounded a bit like wishful thinking to her, though she decided to simply accept the promotion. Anyway, she was too tired to argue for or against herself.

Thank you, she replied simply, adding, and noted, in reply to his request about titles. Again, she absolutely thought egos were an undeniable part of this, though she didn’t comment. Maybe she was wrong. Imperator, she thought to add after a pause long enough to be considered awkward.

Her eyes were actually beginning to water, though she nodded and replied, The pack is called Kinfolk. Their Matriarch is Alys. She mentioned a mate and children, said the pack would be exactly what it sounds like with a name like that. She seemed nice enough. Arsenio could give you a fuller report. He did most of the talking.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
reliquum - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 15, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 15, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 15, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 15, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 15, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 22, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 22, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 22, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 22, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 23, 2022, 12:17 PM