Northstar Vale no peace of mind
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-“Yeah,”- Towhee could only concur, -“I think he went to be with Rue but I don’t know all the details,”- and, at the moment, she didn’t give a rat’s ass about Germanicus.

But she certainly felt empathetic when Kallik reported he didn’t know his wife’s whereabouts. Fuck, she thought. Towhee hated that she knew exactly how that felt now.

-“Neither Nanuq or Siku is here,”- she relayed the bad news. -“I’m sorry, Kallik, I wish I had better news. Maxim went missing very recently and we just lost Leo not long ago. It’s… fuck…”-

Towhee could only shake her head and grimace. She went still a moment later, when a thought struck her. Do as I say, not as I do, she thought wryly before opening her mouth.

-“I’ve been searching for him, even though I’ve always said it’s a waste of time looking for those who’re lost. If I was smarter, I’d just stay put and wait for him to show up. I’m not, though maybe you are? Maybe you could stay here and see if your family comes back.”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 17, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: no peace of mind - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 18, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Towhee - April 18, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 18, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Towhee - April 18, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 18, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Towhee - April 18, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: no peace of mind - by Kallik - April 18, 2023, 12:06 PM