Redhawk Caldera I'll watch over you.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her face scrunched at his answer and Towhee quickly rejoined, -Why do you need to calm down? What's going on?- Instead of answering her, however, Lagan turned toward the other youngster, who made a sarcastic remark before departing.

Towhee squinted at the girl's back, then faced Lagan once more and quickly said, -She started it. She said I was weird because of the signing.- Her feathers were visibly ruffled, so to speak: the fur along her spine bristled. -I don't know why Uncle Elwood and everyone else wants me to make nice with these wolves when they're such pieces of crap.- Once more, it came down to communication (or lack thereof), much to the Xi's annoyance.

She had already vented once to her godfather but Lagan was as empathetic as his father and Towhee couldn't resist the urge to blurt, "Do you know how hard it is? Not being able to communicate as easily? Why jerks like that"—she gestured indignantly in the direction their pack mate had gone—"make me not want to even bother?"

But just like her outburst with Elwood, Towhee immediately wanted to move onto something else. -Will you patrol with me? I figure we should do them more often now that Aunt Finley's pregnant.- Without waiting for an answer, she turned and began resuming her walk to the borders, simply expecting Lagan to follow suit.

I know this reads like a conclusion but I'd love to continue a few more rounds if you wanna!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'll watch over you. - by Towhee - June 06, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Ivy - June 06, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Towhee - June 08, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Ivy - June 11, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Towhee - June 12, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Lagan - June 12, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Ivy - June 12, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Towhee - June 12, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Lagan - June 13, 2017, 06:09 AM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Ivy - June 14, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: I'll watch over you. - by Towhee - June 15, 2017, 09:17 AM